- Seriously off topic: What to do when a document has a mismatch of one and two spaces after the end of a sentence?
- When do we not default?
- Implementing Exchange Online with an existing on-premises identity management solution that provisions mailboxes
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2 build 4.1.3559.0 released
- Microsoft Identity Manager, a.k.a. Forefront Identity Manager vNext roadmap
Top Posts & Pages
- Uninstalling AD FS 2.0 (and deleting the databases)
- Office 365 Exchange Hybrid DIRSYNC write-back attributes and permissions
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 2.0 and multiple AD DS forests
- Seriously off topic: creating a semi-circle in Visio 2010
- Dropping and recreating the destination table in an SSIS package
Monthly Archives: January 2012
I knocked up an example PowerShell one liner for a colleague to get the oldest item in the Deleted Objects container because of a need to identify the default tombstone lifetime (i.e. when there’s no value on the nTDSService object’s … Continue reading
Have you ever noticed that some requests have a service partition that is nothing to do with you? Over time you might notice that certain system operations, such as the application of an update, create requests. If you inspect these … Continue reading
When writing detailed design and deployment guides I get frustrated by Word rightly having issue with the spelling and grammar of my PowerShell snippets. It makes the Spelling and Grammar checker almost redundant, for example, in my 374 page detailed … Continue reading