- Seriously off topic: What to do when a document has a mismatch of one and two spaces after the end of a sentence?
- When do we not default?
- Implementing Exchange Online with an existing on-premises identity management solution that provisions mailboxes
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2 build 4.1.3559.0 released
- Microsoft Identity Manager, a.k.a. Forefront Identity Manager vNext roadmap
Top Posts & Pages
- Uninstalling AD FS 2.0 (and deleting the databases)
- Windows Azure Active Directory Connector part 3: immutable ID
- Converting System.Security.SecureString to String (in PowerShell)
- Office 365 Exchange Hybrid DIRSYNC write-back attributes and permissions
- Deploying a federation server with a SQL database
Tag Archives: Active Directory Domain Services
In my previous post I described the minimum set of permissions required by the ADMA account to provision an AD DS user object. In this post I’d like to expand on that and provide the minimum set of permissions required … Continue reading →
Resetting an AD DS password and honouring password history and age using the LDAP_SERVER_POLICY_HINTS control
I recently had to do some frantic experimenting around the area of password reset. I was working with a customer on a convoluted solution that necessitated a password synchronisation operation from the DMZ into a production network without a trust. … Continue reading →