- Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2 build 4.1.3599.0 released
- Seriously off topic: What to do when a document has a mismatch of one and two spaces after the end of a sentence?
- When do we not default?
- Implementing Exchange Online with an existing on-premises identity management solution that provisions mailboxes
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2 build 4.1.3559.0 released
Top Posts & Pages
- Windows Azure Active Directory Connector part 1: when, where and why
- Uninstalling AD FS 2.0 (and deleting the databases)
- Seriously off topic: creating a semi-circle in Visio 2010
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 2.0 and multiple AD DS forests
- Windows Azure Active Directory Connector part 3: immutable ID
Tag Archives: Active Directory Domain Services
In my previous post I described the minimum set of permissions required by the ADMA account to provision an AD DS user object. In this post I’d like to expand on that and provide the minimum set of permissions required … Continue reading →
Resetting an AD DS password and honouring password history and age using the LDAP_SERVER_POLICY_HINTS control
I recently had to do some frantic experimenting around the area of password reset. I was working with a customer on a convoluted solution that necessitated a password synchronisation operation from the DMZ into a production network without a trust. … Continue reading →