- Seriously off topic: What to do when a document has a mismatch of one and two spaces after the end of a sentence?
- When do we not default?
- Implementing Exchange Online with an existing on-premises identity management solution that provisions mailboxes
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2 build 4.1.3559.0 released
- Microsoft Identity Manager, a.k.a. Forefront Identity Manager vNext roadmap
Top Posts & Pages
- Uninstalling AD FS 2.0 (and deleting the databases)
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 2.0 and multiple AD DS forests
- Office 365 Exchange Hybrid DIRSYNC write-back attributes and permissions
- Uninstalling AD FS in Windows Server 2012
- Seriously off topic: creating a semi-circle in Visio 2010
Tag Archives: CSV
I’m a total newbie to SQL Server but I’m starting to require skills in this area specifically for the purpose of manipulating and “pre-processing” data consumed by FIM. I have the “Inside SQL Server 2008 T-SQL Programming” and “SQL Server … Continue reading