- Seriously off topic: What to do when a document has a mismatch of one and two spaces after the end of a sentence?
- When do we not default?
- Implementing Exchange Online with an existing on-premises identity management solution that provisions mailboxes
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2 build 4.1.3559.0 released
- Microsoft Identity Manager, a.k.a. Forefront Identity Manager vNext roadmap
Top Posts & Pages
- Uninstalling AD FS 2.0 (and deleting the databases)
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 2.0 and multiple AD DS forests
- Office 365 Exchange Hybrid DIRSYNC write-back attributes and permissions
- Windows Azure Active Directory Connector part 1: when, where and why
- Seriously off topic: creating a semi-circle in Visio 2010
Tag Archives: Example
As I navigate the meandering thread of complexities that is the identity management project I inevitably find myself using SQL Server more and more. Forgone is the text delimited management agent; embraced is the database management agent (specifically, SQL Server). … Continue reading
(a.k.a. Honestly…My top Layer-8 issue of 2010) SQL Server aliases: they need to be created on all clients that use them, not just the SQL Server! How do we create them? Two primary ways: CLICONFG.EXE (%systemroot%\system32\cliconfg). Native to Windows, the … Continue reading
I appreciate that most people won’t want to ever convert a secure string into a normal string however there’s a couple of reasons why you would even though there are security concerns. In my case I’m providing PowerShell scripts that … Continue reading
I was reviewing some PowerShell code for a colleague the other day when I stumbled across some code he’d found on the web that I immediately stole, re-wrote into a function, and made use of. Although this information is out … Continue reading