- Seriously off topic: What to do when a document has a mismatch of one and two spaces after the end of a sentence?
- When do we not default?
- Implementing Exchange Online with an existing on-premises identity management solution that provisions mailboxes
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2 build 4.1.3559.0 released
- Microsoft Identity Manager, a.k.a. Forefront Identity Manager vNext roadmap
Top Posts & Pages
- Uninstalling AD FS 2.0 (and deleting the databases)
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 2.0 and multiple AD DS forests
- Uninstalling AD FS in Windows Server 2012
- Windows Azure Active Directory Connector part 1: when, where and why
- Windows Azure Active Directory Connector part 3: immutable ID
Tag Archives: Help
Microsoft.Online.Coexistence.Security.DynamicPInvokeException: Failed to get address for method: CreateIdentityHandle2 from library
Scenario You are setting up the Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2 Azure Active Directory (AAD) connector. Issue AAD connector import or export fail with stopped-extension-dll-exception error. In the Application event log are two events that correlate with the time … Continue reading
If you’ve been running the Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2 Azure Active Directory (AAD) Connector prior to the end of November you have been using the Preview version – build 1.0.6438.3 – and you’ll probably be wanting to upgrade … Continue reading
Scenario When inspecting the status of System Center Service Manager (SCSM) 2012 Management Pack (MP) deployment you notice that the ServiceManager.ServiceManagement.Report.Library MP is still pending association hours after registering the System Center Data Warehouse (SCDW). Note that although the above … Continue reading
The server encountered an unexpected error creating performance counters for management agent "MANameGoesHere". Performance counters will not be available for this management agent.
Scenario When the Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 or 2010 R2 Synchronization Service starts the following error is logged in the Application event log for each management agent (MA) configured: The server encountered an unexpected error creating performance counters for … Continue reading
It all started with a slow synchronisation. Further inspection yielded several elements to the solution that strayed from recommended practice. One aspect that was definitely playing a part in the slow synchronisation was several uniqueness checks against Active Directory Domain … Continue reading