- Seriously off topic: What to do when a document has a mismatch of one and two spaces after the end of a sentence?
- When do we not default?
- Implementing Exchange Online with an existing on-premises identity management solution that provisions mailboxes
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2 build 4.1.3559.0 released
- Microsoft Identity Manager, a.k.a. Forefront Identity Manager vNext roadmap
Top Posts & Pages
- Uninstalling AD FS 2.0 (and deleting the databases)
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 2.0 and multiple AD DS forests
- Windows Azure Active Directory Connector part 1: when, where and why
- Uninstalling AD FS in Windows Server 2012
- Windows Azure Active Directory Connector part 3: immutable ID
Tag Archives: .NET
I’ve been working on a relatively simple synchronisation project that consists of two Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) forests (the source forest, a single label root domain and three child domains; and the target forest, a single domain forest … Continue reading
I was reading Carol’s post on why there are reasons you’d want to perform actions in the Authorization (AuthZ) phase of the request processing pipeline and felt the need to respond to Carol’s statement on handling the request parameters in … Continue reading