- Seriously off topic: What to do when a document has a mismatch of one and two spaces after the end of a sentence?
- When do we not default?
- Implementing Exchange Online with an existing on-premises identity management solution that provisions mailboxes
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2 build 4.1.3559.0 released
- Microsoft Identity Manager, a.k.a. Forefront Identity Manager vNext roadmap
Top Posts & Pages
- Uninstalling AD FS 2.0 (and deleting the databases)
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 2.0 and multiple AD DS forests
- Changes to hybrid write-back export attribute flow in FIM-based directory synchronization solutions
- Windows Azure Active Directory Connector part 1: when, where and why
- Seriously off topic: creating a semi-circle in Visio 2010
Tag Archives: T-SQL
Given a set of data how does one return an arbitrary subset? Well in T-SQL we’d do this: So how can we do this in PowerShell? Well in pretty much the same way actually. Pipe to Sort-Object and then to … Continue reading