- Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2 build 4.1.3599.0 released
- Seriously off topic: What to do when a document has a mismatch of one and two spaces after the end of a sentence?
- When do we not default?
- Implementing Exchange Online with an existing on-premises identity management solution that provisions mailboxes
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2 build 4.1.3559.0 released
Top Posts & Pages
- Uninstalling AD FS 2.0 (and deleting the databases)
- Windows Azure Active Directory Connector part 3: immutable ID
- Windows Azure Active Directory Connector part 1: when, where and why
- Office 365 Exchange Hybrid DIRSYNC write-back attributes and permissions
- GUIDs and octet strings (converting between them)
Tag Archives: T-SQL
Given a set of data how does one return an arbitrary subset? Well in T-SQL we’d do this: So how can we do this in PowerShell? Well in pretty much the same way actually. Pipe to Sort-Object and then to … Continue reading