As mentioned earlier we RTM’d FIM 2010 R2 on June 1st (see how relevant my DateTime examples were in this post ) and made it generally available and known today, Thursday 14th June. The announcement and general availability followed later giving time for the documentation to refresh on TechNet, etc. Here’s a bunch of currently valid links…
- Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2(main landing page)
- Microsoft BHOLD Suite(main landing page)
And here’s a couple of interesting reads on top of everything else you can find yourself…
- Introduction to Filter Based Outbound Synchronization(provisioning without EREs)
- Programmatic User Registration (new PS cmdlets for bulk loading QA Gate )
- FIM 2010 R2 Service and Portal Configuration Backup Tool
And lastly, if you notice the Invoke-QuickStart cmdlet in the SSPR deployment guide you might be interested in a future post on the subject (not quite ready because I’m battling an issue ).