On 31/07/2012 Microsoft released the first cumulative rollup for Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2. The build number is 4.1.2515.0 and it’s documented in kb2734159. The kb2734159 link didn’t show up until around 21st August but the bits have been available from here since the 31/07 or 01/08.
This hotfix has a bunch of fixes, notably:
- The “0 is not a valid DN depth” (event IDs 6311 and 6401) fix.
- Fixes the advanced filter search scope issue, i.e. null search with an advanced filter fails (you have to enter ‘%’).
- Fixes erroneous set corrections on sets that qualify for tabular functions before upgrading to R2.
- Vastly improves initial reporting job (much faster and uses less tempdb).
- Invoke-QuickStart is signed.
There are other fixes too. Check out kb2734159 for more info.