June 9th saw Microsoft release a new hotfix rollup package (build 4.1.3451.0) for Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2. The official documentation for this build can be found on the Microsoft support website under KB article kb2849119. Download link is here. This build supersedes 4.1.3441.0.
Looks like two FIM SYNC fixes, one FIM REPORTING fix and a new feature for FIM CM. (Quick details (duplicated from the official KB):
FIM Synchronization Service
Password management operations fail because the path for the cached version of the extension .dll file is too long. This problem also affects the WebService connector that is included in Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2.
In certain cases in which the Synchronization Service processes ancestors, memory leaks occur.
If you have Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1) installed, and you try to run a change-mode installation for FIM Service and Portal, the installation fails. If this happens you must re-enable reporting:
- In the FIM Identity Management Portal, follow these steps:1.In the Administration menu click All Resources.
- Under All Resources, click System Configuration Settings.
- Click the System Configuration Settings object and open the properties of this object.
- Click Extended Attributes, and then select the Reporting Logging Enabled check box.
- Click OK.
- Click Submit to save the change.
FIM Certificate Management
This update adds the ability in the SubjectAltName policy to specify the RegisteredID alternate name in the Subject Alternate Name entry when a certificate request is issued.